These pancakes are light, fluffy, and vegan-friendly! Made with simple ingredients like flour, baking
powder, and almond milk, they are the perfect way to start your day. Serve with your favorite toppings,
such as maple syrup, fresh fruit, or coconut whipped cream.
May 16, 2023
for 4 servings
1 cup flour (125 g)
2 tablespoons organic sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup non-dairy milk (240 mL)
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
maple syrup, to serve
- 1 In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanill and stir to combine
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.