Easy overnight oats with mango and coconut. Vegan.
Prep Time20minutes mins
- Mixing bowl
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 c Almond milk
- 3/4 c Mango puree
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/3 c rolled oats
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut flakes
- 2 to 3 tbsp finely chopped mango
- In a mixing bowl, combine chia seeds with 1/2 c almond milk
- Mix well.
- Allow it to sit for 10 mins.
- Now, add the mango puree, cardamom and coconut to this.
- Whisk to mix well.
- Add the remaining milk. Stir to combine.
- Now, add the oats and mix well, making sure everything is well incorporated.
- Transfer to jars,
- Top with chopped mango and close the jars.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Enjoy chilled in the morning.
For Instant Pot & Air Fryer Recipes
Instant Pot timings may vary based on your geographic location. Air fryer settings and timings may vary based on the capacity and the model of the Air fryer.
Nutrition values are provided here as a courtesy and are only a rough guide. Please consult a health care provider if you have any concerns.