- ▢1 avocado
- ▢½ fresh lemon
- ▢2 cups grape tomatoes sliced
- ▢2 cups cucumber diced
- ▢1 can chickpeas drained (19 ounces)
- ▢¾ cup green bell pepper diced
- ▢½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- ▢¼ cup red onion sliced
- ▢¼ cup olive oil
- ▢2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ▢½ teaspoon cumin
- ▢salt & pepper
- Cut avocado into cubes and place in a bowl. Squeeze the juice from the lemon over the avocado and gently stir to combine.
- Add remaining salad ingredients and gently toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Store leftover Chickpea Salad covered in the fridge for up to 3 days. Stir to refresh flavors and serve cold.
- Calories: 238 | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 552mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1000IU | Vitamin C: 38.4mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2.1mg