Cucumber avocado salad is an easy, healthy & refreshing dish that you can easily make in minutes. Creamy avocado and crunchy cucumber pairs up beautifully in this salad along with few other simple ingredients, all tossed in a super simple lime dressing. Ready in 20 minutes, vegan and gluten free.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Keyword: cucumber avocado salad
- 2 cups avocado diced
- 2 cups cucumber diced
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- few mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 1
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 green chilies minced
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Pick a ripe avocado, cut into half and remove the pit. Dice it into cubes. Next rinse a large cucumber and slice into thick circles or dice it into cubes. You will need 2 cups chopped avocados and 3 cups sliced cucumbers.
- Combine the ingredients for dressing a small bowl.
- Finely chop 1 small onion. You can use red onion or white onion or even green onion. Also keep 1/4 cup slivered almonds ready. I have used raw almonds but you can also use blanched almonds.
- Combine cucumbers, avocadoes, onions in a large salad bowl. Add the dressing and mix well. Taste and adjust salt and pepper if needed. Toss well. Divide the cucumber avocado c salad among three serving bowls. Add slivered almonds and serve immediately.
You can leave out olive oil in the dressing to make oil free salad.
You can double the recipe.
Serving: 3servings | Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 690mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 228IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 1mg