These Vegan banana muffins in air fryer are extremely easy, moist, fluffy and taste excellent.
PREP TIME10 mins
COOK TIME10 mins
- Air Fryer
1 cup = 200 ml
- 4 Bananas (big sized ripe to overripe – 410 gram after peeling)
- 1.5 cup whole wheat flour (214 gram)
- 1/2 cup sugar of your choice (we used bura sugar)
- 2/3 cup oil (150 ml + little more for greasing muffin moulds)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Take a big bowl and add bananas in it.
- Mash them using a fork or masher.
- Add sugar and oil.
- Whisk them good so that everything incorporates so well.
- Put a sieve over the bowl.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Sift them into the bowl.
- Add Vanilla essence.
- Mix everything well but do not over do.
- Grease muffin moulds with oil.
- Pour the batter in each mould till 3/4th.
- Preheat air fryer @180°C/356°F for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the moulds in air fryer basket.
- Air fry @180°C/356°F for 10 minutes.
- Bring the moulds out and let them cool completely.
- Air Fried banana muffins are ready.
- Demould and enjoy.
- Ours are aluminium moulds. However you can use both paper and silicon cups in air fryer.
- Add walnuts for extra crunch.